Over the course of the year, our teams have consistently raised the level of urgency and stringency as underlined in The Pema Protocol, implementing stronger measures on multiple fronts that include (but are not limited to):
- Daily outdoor premises sanitization.
- Use of international-certified COVID19-fighting chemicals for the sanitization of all public guest areas; back support spaces; and in the production, delivery of food and beverage services at all our three restaurants, M Bistro, Zhego, and The Roof.
- Mandatory temperature screening of all visitors and staff with scanning of Druk Trace, use of masks and hand sanitizers.
- Re-design and layout of all guest areas for physical distancing and greater effective sanitization efforts.
- Chemical fogging of guest rooms and spaces, in addition to the use of special bed linen, provision of disposable masks and portable hand sanitizers for our in-house guests.
- Widespread access to hand sanitizers throughout the hotel and in staff areas.
- Promoting home delivery and greater electronic payment options.
We thank all our valued partners for the love, trust, and support over the course of this pandemic.
Together We Grow and Together We Can.
APRIL 2021 UPDATE
Bhutan commenced its nationwide COVID-19 vaccination drive end of March 2021. It is expected that all vaccination efforts shall be completed in the next two months. As of April 2021, Bhutan is now ranked as the second nation worldwide for the maximum percentage of its population that received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Bhutan again soon.
For more information on The Pema Protocol and travel to Bhutan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.